Saturday 2 March 2013

No so people person.

There are some people who I hardly know but I connect with on such a personal level that they come to me about their problems and situations that they need help with. And sometimes I know exactly what to say. Other times its complicated. Or there are times when I just want to smack them and say "look you know this is stupid. Stop saying this".
I don't know what it is about me that makes me like this with such a variety of people. Considering I'm not really a people person.

I'm working on it. I swear.

I met one of the new staff members at subway today and we had that connection straight away. He's a really nice guy and we talked about heaps of really touchy subjects considering we had nothing else to do because it was dead as a door nail today. It was great. I have not had so much easy conversation about touchy subjects in such a long time. I think I've made a new friend. There's always room for more of those.

I wish it would stop raining though. The. Town is cut off yet again. Woo. Fun fun. Least it won't be busy at work a while.

Currently I am working on a design based around a line of lyrics.

"There's a time and place to die but this ain't it"

Using Death as the symbol it's looking good so far. Heaps more detail to go yet. Already about 4 hours spent on it.

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment