Tuesday 12 February 2013

What the hell.

Ok this is probably going to be a bit of a rant but I'm pretty fucking angry / upset at the moment.

First of all you break up with me and I do my best to accept that. I happen to get close to a friend who is also a very close friend of yours because he started talking to me and helping me through the whole damned thing. He saw me for what I was then and he still cared. He helped me change. He helped me through everything.
Not even a week later we started acting like good friends again. And for me it wasn't an act at all. I was purely enjoying your company as a friend and you said you were enjoying it as well. That I had been a good friend to you for those past couple of days.
I'm finally getting over you thanks to the help of our friend and a few friends of my own as some self sought encouragement and inspiration. But I have continued to be the same friend that I was for those past days and now you're complaining when we get to hang out as friends, have a few drinks with our mates. All because I'm going to be there. Or rather was going to be there.

You seem to think I sleep with the first guy I lay my eyes on even though you of all people should know me well enough to know that I'm not a slut.

I don't want to hate you at all. I'm just trying to be the good friend that I was to you before. And you're just pushing me away like you said you never would one way or another. I let go. You let go. Why are you angry at me now? When I've done exactly what you wanted? I changed. I let go. I stopped whatever it was I was doing and realised everything which is as clear as day to me now.
Sure I know we need space, and we do. It's for the best. But I don't understand how I haven't given you space.

You're still one of my closest friends as I really hope you will always be. But it's infuriating when I try and do everything and most of it successfully that you still find some problem with me.

Let go. I did. For you.

-red

Ps. There will be a normal less ranty post later today ;) sorry to all those who this does not concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment