Sunday 10 February 2013

Live Life As It Comes

So I've just spent the weekend with my best friends. All of them. Jordane, Chapman, Ben, Rhiannon, Ashleigh and I have never felt more like myself. Normal (which isn't so normal) is good.

I drank too much on Friday night and hardly remember most of it but I remember being happy and having fun, however bad the hangover was. Never drunk that much in my life and I don't plan on doing it for a while. Ill defiantly be steering clear of OJ for a while.

I spent most of Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today with Jordane. He is one hell of a friend. And it was nice to be able to have a friend so close like that once again. He surprised me with a book on Friday. I'd be ashamed if you all didn't know it (jokes) - it is called The Tattoo Chronicles written and mine is extra special because it is also autographed by the ever lovely Kat Von D.

Now I've only just started reading it but there is so much emotion on the thick pages filled with small print. Emotion, honesty, and beauty. In the 56 pages I have so far read she has talked about love, life, death, music and tattoos. I feel better about myself knowing that someone as beautiful, talented and famous as her also experiences the mundane emotions that I face on a day to day basis. She has tattooed idols of mine such as M. Shadows (lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold), Nikki Sixx, as well as Mike Portnoy of dream theatre. Hell I'm not even halfway through and it is great.

She is defiantly a huge idol of mine. So inspirational.

It is nice to have some alone time though I still wish I was with my friends. I have a chance to think about some things as well as read and do all those little things I never seem to have enough time or inspiration to do. Am not looking forward to being alone again tonight. It was nice having a bestie by my side while I screamed through my dreams - who were there to hold me as I suffered my recurring nightmares.
That will be interesting.

I'm finally letting go. As much as my heart says no I can feel the change. It's for the best.

"It takes all my strength not to dig you up from the ground in which you lay. The biggest part of me; you were the greatest thing and now you're just a memory to let go of."

-Red

2 comments:

  1. how can you avoid the juice if juices OJ D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only because I drank so much of it and threw it up. You of all people should know I love OJ :P only avoiding it for a while so that when I taste it I don't blanch xD

      Delete