Tuesday 19 February 2013

Well, well. What do we have here?

Sometimes there's just so much on your plate that you want to dish off on here but you know you really shouldn't. I have to keep telling myself that haha.

This week from this past weekend has been pretty full on so far. I have had a lot on my mind for some strange reason and I just don't have the energy to work or get out and do anything significant.
Maybe it's all the late nights catching up with me yet again. At least I don't have to work until the weekend. Which will be interesting. Least it's better rates which means I can put my money towards something I need.

Which I found out what that was today.

I had appointment at the optometrist and after lengthy discussions with him about my eyes and various standard testing he came to the conclusion I should get glasses for "part time". Part time being reading, computer, drawing, TV, work. Pretty much what I do 97% of the time. I told him this and he was like well in that case just wear them all the time. Haha. He was really nice about it as I explained the conundrum even to him which is know. As my left eye. He said it all looks fine and he doesn't know what's causing the very very slight but annoying delay in the movement of my eye. Possibly strain.
I didn't think I looked at stuff that hard haha.

So that will take a large chunk out of my pay check this week. I don't know how it will look. According to mother I suite glasses but I'm not sure how the look will go with my septum piercing. Too hipster-ish probably hahaha. Oh well. Shit happens right?

As you all know a while ago a good friend of mine bought me The Tattoo Chronicles by Kat Von D and something I failed to mention after I finished it was the fact that I had finished it.
Kat Von D is a truly inspiring Individual and getting that insight into not only get professional life as a world renowned tattoo artist but also her personal life at the time is truly something else. There's alot of heart break and alot of heart warming events throughout it and she meets some truly amazing people. I advise if you have not read it it is defiantly worth a read. 9/10 rating honestly.

Apart from a few little hiccoughs in my mood I have felt really good lately. Been helping some of my own friends out with their issues and had a nice little conversation about that the other night. I'm quite proud of myself. I know how far I've come and I know there's such a long way to go but I've never been more positive about my life.

After I pay off my glasses next week or so I will be paying for my tattoo course hopefully. I told some friends about that and their reactions were "hell yeah I want to be the guinea pig!"

Best. Friends. Ever.

<3

But no I would never because I will probably suck for ages hahaha.
There are some things in life where you have to run before you can walk. Like my job for instance.
But with something as intricate and permanent as a tattoo you should always tip toe before you walk.

Same as making the decision on what tatt you want as well. It's nothing to take lightly. :)

- Red

No comments:

Post a Comment