Wednesday 20 February 2013

Live love. No regrets.

You shouldn't rush love in your life.
That is what I've learnt.

You shouldn't rush it with family or friends or other relationships. Love is something that develops over time. Until it reaches it's most potent and pure form to which we then realise and express from there.

I believe you can never completely un-love someone.
There will always be the good times and the bad times that you shared with them in the past. And unless something major happened to corrupt that completely you always hold some kind of love for them in your heart.

It may not be the same kind of love as in the beginning but love none the less.
You still care about their well being and what's going on with them and the Mundane stuff.

Love evolves and changes throughout time. Which is good because if it was the same all the time that would just get boring.

It is possible to love more than one person. That is obvious.

I have experienced love in my life. And it is an amazing feeling as well as ones biggest weakness. It is the ones you love most that can hurt you the most.

Although I may not love some people the same way as I did I will still always care for those people and wonder about them and love them on not-so-aquaintence terms if that makes any sense. And hopefully rebuild good solid friendships with a few if those people.

Never regret loving someone. After all there was a time in your life when they were everything you wanted and more.

Just remember the positives. :)

"We'll how was I to know that what we carved in stone would be so temporary?
Well how was I to know that my first crack at love would not be the last?
It won't be the last"

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment