Monday 25 February 2013

Enjoy the little things. :)

I consider myself a very lucky person. Not for any particular reason either. But for majority of them combined.

I mean I have amazing friends. Good family. And the opportunity to pursue my dream job.

While there may be rocky roads on the way to my dreams. There may be sweat, blood and tears. Anger and hatred. Love and deceit. But it makes some parts of life more memorable than others.

There is only one thing really bothering me currently.

You know who you are. And I know that you will read this at some stage. You said you wanted to be friends and not hate me like you do R. Or whatever the fuck. And I've tried. I've almost given up. You were my best friend. You are - or rather were - one of the only people I trusted. I didn't want to lose that. And it seems I have. You say you still need time to get over this but you can't stop thinking about another girl. Logic mate. Go forth have fun. But this ended at your hand a while ago. I've moved on. You taught me alot ill never forget. We had some amazing times that ill never regret. Don't hate me so much please. Not when I've tried so hard to repair this because this is what you wanted. Us on friendship terms. Don't know if ill bother trying anymore. I want you to be happy. I want to see you happy because I care about you like any friend. FRIEND. Should.

Just a few more hours which I have to wait to feel okay again. Longest of my life I swear.
More job interviews tomorrow. Gotta wear a skirt again. Blah. So not my forte currently hahaha. :)

I hope you all have a good night and try not to let the little things drag you down. Smiling even when you don't want to is all it takes. :)

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment