Thursday 7 February 2013

Jobs. Piercings. Tattoos. Friends.

Hey guys.

Sorry I haven't posted much. I've had 3 4 hour shifts at subway and by the sounds of it I have a job. Finally!!! And I'm glad it's at a place where it's clean and non greasy and yucky food. I have a great boss and fellow staff mates and I enjoy serving customers.
Being able to talk to a customer and serve them without Nerves has given me a new found confidence, as well as lovely customers constantly complimenting me. It seems to finally be sinking into me and I don't feel uncomfortable in my own skin anymore.

In other news today I got my septum pierced. Which was something I was going to hold off getting because it was "un-attractive" but now that I have no one really to impress I did it. It's not like its irreversible so if something changes in the future I can always take it out :) aside from the nerves I had waiting to get it it wasn't as bad as I expected. I had a really good piercer and the worst part was when she used the clamps to get the position. And that probably hurt the most too. The needle going through is the strangest feeling I've ever experienced. You can literally feel it under your skin. However all the pain was worth it in the end. I love it. Even if I don't keep it forever :).

I visited Dark Lotus today. It is a tattoo parlour in Caboolture for those who don't know. I met the tattoo artist who did my mums most recent tattoos and he is awesome. Covered head to toe in tattoos and has an awesome personality. It's great to put a face to the art. I think I'm going to see if he'll do my first tatt.

Also. Thank you to Mr Benjamin I have had bullet for my valentine stuck in my head for a week now so I went out today and bought an album of theirs which I haven't stopped listening to. Unfortunately however their new album was released today and its nowhere near as good as their other stuff.

Tomorrow I am spending the day with my close friend Mr Jordane and I can't wait. It's nice to have another male friend who I get along easily with. He's given me alot of strength lately and I must thank him for that. :)

I will be posting more again soon when I'm not so busy all the time.

Take care

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment