Monday 28 January 2013

Life lessons.

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. Have a lot going on and a lot of emotions trying to overcome me.

At the moment I just have a few life lessons and issues to focus on. And pushing myself through these has been the hardest thing (emotionally) that I've ever faced in my life. I just need to accept it and at least find solid ground.

I've recently realised everything that was wrong. Everything that happened. Everything that I did. Everything that should have happened. And the outcome of all that.

One very wise and forever special to me - one way or the other - person taught me something that more people should listen to.

"Shit happens. Life goes on."

And it does. And it might hurt. But every time you get back up you get stronger. More resistant to that hurt.

I have learned a few things recently and I'm going to try my hardest to stick by them and hopefully it gets me somewhere more than anything else I've ever known has. I need to live in the moment rather than planning everything out. Sure there are important things worth planning but those can be slotted into the most spontaneous of days.

Don't allow the important things to completely overthrow your entire life though.

In going through all of this though I've gotten closer and received a better understanding of one of my friends and they have really helped. If he can do it I can too. I know I can.

Sorry for babbling probably about things that you don't understand or don't fully understand. Ill try to start posting properly again soon.

- Red

No comments:

Post a Comment