Monday 11 March 2013

We only, only, wake up when we sleep

There is only so much you can say in a blog post. And it's rather difficult to remember that this is a blog which people read. People who you know and don't know. It's hard to not go and spill all your deep dark secrets (not really hahahaha) to the world. When that's probably the worst thing you can do. I might have to invest in something I can put more personal things into which won't send my world In to anarchy. As if its not enough already hahahaha.

Ill defiantly look into that I think. Just for personal stuff. Promise not to go missing hahahaha. As much as I'm sure some readers would like that. :P

I've developed a list of some of my favourite lyrics and quotes which I intend to do a bunch of designs around. Since I've been running pretty dry on ideas lately. It is always easier to be given a theme to work around with a bit of an idea as to what elements need to go into it than come up with them alone I swear.

I chose about 30 songs and took lyrics and versus out of them and then looked at what I had and chose a few which I could work off of.
Naturally it won't happen right away as I have a few concepts to complete but they will defiantly get done. I have some great ideas for them.

My favourite one at the moment (probably because its so relevant) is

"We only wake up when we sleep"

Soooooo many ideas for that one!!

I've also decided to buy a professional standard digital camera when my grant comes through. I've already chosen one out and i believe it will really help capture some of the precious moments in life as well as amazing scenery and interesting things that I see on a day to day basis. I believe it will really help in coming up with certain concept designs for my art as well as just being something fun to play with.

Ash and I plan on going to the cemetery when I get it and having a play around with it out there. That will be fun. So looking forward to it.

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment