Tuesday 12 March 2013

Forgetfulness hahaha

So I got my camera today. Because I got paid from all 3 sources at once. I'm so keen to get out there and start shooting but I didn't have any time today.

Went Into work an hour earlier and ended up staying an hour later too. But I didn't dread it. Which is good. It feels nice to finally be accepted for the most part into my workplace. I have more than 2 shifts this week which is also good. Worked today. Work tomorrow and work Saturday and Sunday. Least I have something to do all week.

So so keen to move. Like more than I ever thought possible. It's going to be awesome.

Tomorrow I work from 9:30 - 3 pm. It'll be my longest shift ever. I don't know how that will go considering how tired I am from today. But hopefully it will all be good. Gonna take some photos after work of this house and outside and stuff as I walk home. This house holds so many memories. And as happy as I am to see it go it's like I'm letting go of another part of my life. Which is good. I need this.

Although I still want some things to change as well in my favour, as everyone will always want, I am very at peace with myself and my circumstances and very proud of myself for handling things the way I have been.

I've been doing some more song writing again. Pretty happy with the results and its a great way of letting everything out.

I'm happy to see two of my friends happy at last. Or at least for the most part. I hope for them everything goes well.

There was something important I wanted to say but I'm at a loss to know what that was anymore...

Hope everyone has a good night.

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment