Tuesday 19 March 2013

Things that should be known.

This is probably going to sound wrong until I explain myself and probably slightly hypocritical so brace yourself.

I don't understand why everyone has such a hard time seeing the positives in life. It shouldn't be all doom and gloom. As the saying goes "One Life, One Chance" and that's true. We really do only have one life (duh!) and one chance to make things the best we possibly can. I mean I know there are ups and Downs to life, but what is there other than life? Death? But what is death? Death, however some people would like to argue this but there's no way to prove it, is oblivion. Why go to nothing, when you can have everything just by living?

That's something to think about.

Many people commit suicide every year for a million different reasons. To each their own.
They may or may not think about the family they leave behind and all the people who would be affected by their death. Whether you actually know the person or not; it's pretty sad to hear on the news about someone killing themselves and the things left in a suicide letter.

I have been in that mind set before. And many people don't know this but I actually tried to on a few different occasions. It takes a lot to change your mind set and focus during those dark hours. And while it may be difficult it is possible. And it's not to say life isn't its usual crummy self after you pull yourself out of that situation.
But I think personally alot of people who put themselves in a suicidal situation spend too much time comparing their lives to other people's or comparing their lives to what it could be.

Which isn't the way anyone should live their life.

Your life is your own. And I don't know if anyone else does this and it may sound weird but unless you experience life through someone else's perspective (which is impossible) you only know for sure that you are the only soul in the universe. And as selfish as it sounds that's how you should treat your life.

Life isn't about doom and gloom "Oh my gosh I hate my life because I can't do this this and this" or "fuck this shit because my life isn't as good as I wanted it to be blah blah blah".

To those people: shut the fuck up, sure life is hard. And some times you'd rather not have to deal with any of it yeah. But what good is running away from it leaving the loose threads of your life to someone else to pick up? When it will probably make them hate it just as much as you did and be twice as upset because they've lost someone in all that?

What good is death over life?
Oblivion over everything?
No return over new adventures / challenges?

*end rant*

-Red

No comments:

Post a Comment