Friday 11 January 2013

The beginning, middle and ... No. Not the end yet.

Why hello there!
My name is Kati or better known as Red due to the colour of my hair. This is my very first blog post ever. Hopefully of hundreds more to come :)
Just want to give a brief run down of me and what my blog is about.
Pretty much I've just finished my schooling career (thank god) and am about to venture into the real world. My ultimate dream job is to be a tattoo artist and I am currently planning my first tattoo. I do a lot of art at home and am a musician with influences like Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, H2O, Parkway Drive, Iron Maiden - that kind of thing. Mainly the metal scene. I always cop shit due to the fact that I'm a girl who dresses for the main part in guys clothes who likes tattooing and heavy metal music.

At least it's real music other girls.

Anyways my blog will be generally about my life, my music, my art and my love of all things gnome and tattoos haha.

Thanks for those who read this and I hope you'll stay tuned for regular posts from me.

Chow
- Red

No comments:

Post a Comment